Friday 21 December 2012

Fifth Front Cover Draft


This is my fifth draft. As you can tell, this is extremely similar to my first draft and most of my other drafts have consisted of experimentation with different themes and looks for my music magazine, but as I haven't found this to have worked. I have gone back to my original draft as I feel this looks the most professional and it represents my genre perfectly, especially with the background. The main changes I have made from my first draft to this is some of the font sizing and positioning of the headline and features. This shows I am capable of putting a lot of effort into my first draft and shows that as I work hard on drafts, not as many will be required in the future. Obviously, this one is still a draft so when I get some peer feedback for this I was make some changes to it before submitting my final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment