Thursday 22 November 2012

Price

 My music magazine will be a country music magazine, therefore as stated earlier it will appeal for the 14-25 females and males (mostly females), as this best suits the genre. From researching and creating my reader profile for Q magazine, I discovered that the majority of the readers and target audience were actually male. But as Q was the closest magazine to what I was aiming for at the time and  there wasn't any current country magazines to research this doesn't really affect anything. Especially as there aren't many country magazines out in this country. I'd like to think it of my idea being fresh and original. As my magazine will be a monthly magazine, it will be a little more expensive opposed to the weekly magazines as more effort and time has gone into it, making it more high quality. But at the same time, my magazine has to appeal to the younger part of my audience and the students opposed to the older part so it has to be affordable, so the price of my magazine will be £3.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment