Thursday 28 February 2013

Third Double Page Spread Draft


This is my third draft. The main differences I made for this draft were placing the credits in a different spot as I felt they were taking the focus off the image. The other main difference was the creation of my artist's album cover. I created this using Photoshop with various effects that give it a sun glare effect that I was very keen on using in my photographs from an early stage in the pre-production process (see lighting mood board). I also added the text using Photoshop. I followed the continuity from my article where I stated the name of my artist's new album ('Freedom'). I really enjoyed creating this album cover and I hope it will make my double page spread a lot more conventional. Alongside the album cover, I added some text stating the album's release date. For my final draft, I will take some advice from my teacher and my peers to improve it even more for when I submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment