Thursday 28 February 2013

How I would promote my magazine


The primary way to promote my music magazine would be via the internet, especially due to web 2.0, social media is very popular in this period and especially due to my target audience. I looked at magazine websites like Q and NME and took inspiration from them to create this webpage, I noticed that they both embossed a gallery, news page, and info page and the contact page, so I added these into my webpage. Also, the use of a big feature of the cover star of the latest magazine cover was also inspired by Q's website specifically. I created this webpage on Wix.com, which is easy to use yet very successful in what it produces. I decided to further reflect the genre of my music magazine due to the design of my webpage. I did this by adding pictures of well known country artists like Ella Mae Bowen, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert and Eden's Edge. I elaborated on this by adding a picture of a field as the website background, this reflects the genre as these landscapes are very distinctive to it. Furthermore, this links to my final product as my front cover, contents page and double page spread all use a background similar to this which reflects the genre in the same way as I did here.

No comments:

Post a Comment