Friday 25 January 2013

Second Contents Draft


This is my second draft. I managed to make some of the improvements that I stated while posting my first draft. These were the enlargement of the current features as well as using some of the other empty space. The biggest improvements I made were the omission of the 'Acoustic' logo as I felt it was too large and it didn't need to be repeated from my front cover. I also reduced the size of the contents and put it in the top left corner. I also decided to fill the gap next to it with some information about the magazine's website  as this is a common convention of a music magazine. I also reduced the size of my editor's note to leave a wider gap for another feature. Improvements I need to make for my third draft are most prominently to fill the gap with another feature, maybe a subscription offer. I also need to tweak the size of things to make the alignment correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment